2020 4-H Greenery Sale Is Here!
Access the order form!
These live fraser fir trees and wreaths continue to be a hit year after year.
- 1. We partner with the best. Brookgreen Farm always supplies our organization with top quality products that stay lush, green, and fragrant throughout the season.
- Competitive pricing. Last year, the average American spent $78 on their live Christmas tree. This year, with more demand than supply, rates are projected to increase, with the average American spending $81 per tree. We are proud to say that this inflation will NOT impact our customers. All tree and wreath prices remain the same, falling well below the national average.
- Make a difference. When you purchase greenery from Stanly County 4-H, you may contribute the proceeds towards a 4-H’er. While most 4-H activities are free to all members, this scholarship money allows them to attend special conferences, camps, and classes. For orders without a designated recipient, the 4-H program will utilize the proceeds to continue supporting our community.
- If possible, customers should mail-in payments ahead of time. However, paying on the pick-up day will still be available if needed. Credit cards will NOT be accepted. Please pay by check or exact cash.
- All N.C. Cooperative Extension staff will be wearing masks, regularly washing hands, and will participate in a self-screening on pick-up day. We encourage all clients to wear masks and be mindful of social distancing. If you are feeling unwell, PLEASE contact our office to schedule an alternate pick-up time.
- Our staff will happily load greenery into truck beds and walk trees/wreaths to clients’ cars. Unfortunately, the staff will be unable to load greenery within enclosed vehicles or tie it to the top of vehicles. Twine is provided for clients, free of charge. We apologize for the inconvenience and encourage customers to bring assistance if needed.
- PLEASE do not omit your contact information on the order form!