El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Each summer, Stanly County 4-H offers a series of fun and exciting day camps as part of a program known as Summer Blast! We work to make these camps affordable, and county scholarships may be available as well. These local camps are a great way for youth to meet new friends and learn new skills, all while having a BLAST!
STANLY COUNTY 4-H
2022 SUMMER BLAST
A summer of learning, growing, and fun for Stanly County Youth
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
Please read all details below prior to registration!!!
- Summer Blast Registration will be ONLINE via 4-H Online 2.0 beginning on Tuesday, May 3rd opening at 9:00 a.m. No reservations can be made before this time. Please contact our office if you will need computer or internet accommodations.
- Registration for classes/trips will remain open until all spaces are filled.
- If a class does not have a minimum of 5 participants, it will be canceled.
- You must register your child at nc.4honline.com before registration. Your child MUST be enrolled as a FULL 4-H member- a participant registration is NOT sufficient.
- **Please note that this registration must be completed yearly.
- There is no fee to enroll in 4-H
- All class payments are due by 4 p.m. on May 31st. Payments can be made via cash or check- checks should be made out to ‘Stanly County 4-H.’
- Payments are to be mailed or brought to the 4-H Office at the Stanly County Agri-Civic Center, located at 26032-E Newt Rd, Albemarle, NC.
- We are not able to accept credit cards for payment.
- Classes are held first-come, first-serve. Your space will not be reserved until payment, enrollment form, and registration forms are received.
- There are no refunds unless the class is canceled. Please notify us as soon as possible if your child cannot attend so we can open up the spot for someone else.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $10.00 per participant in addition to the class/trip cost. This helps cover the cost of 4-H T-shirts, Summer Kickoff, Summer Wrap-Up, and snacks for each class.
- Stanly County 4-H will provide a snack and drink for each class (if applicable.)
- **PLEASE NOTE: All general communication will be via email. There will not be text or call reminders.** Information including location and special instructions will be sent via email prior to each class. Please provide current email on registration form.
- Please pick up your child on time.